Heinrich Lanz AG was a manufacturer of tractors based in Mannheim, Baden-Württemberg, Germany. It was in business from 1921 to 1956 when it was bought by John Deere. The brand name was used until 1960 when it was dropped by its new parent company.
Lanz was best known for its 'Bulldog' of which over 220,000 were built.
Well maintained Lanz Bulldog tractor with Ransome plough. Photo taken at Worlaby Top, Brigg, N.Lincs...
An old Lanz (including Dutch wooden clog) seen at Zuuk, the Netherlands. Model not sure, another Bul...
Lanz Bulldog tractor, looks rather different from most tractors, doesn't it?
See at a gathering in ...
Looking the part
Photo of a lovely restored Lanz Bulldog (1940) seen on the road at Zuuk, the Netherlands.
Side view of a Lanz Bulldog participating in an oldtimer gathering in Zuuk, the Netherlands.
Compared to picture #1042 this older Lanz Bulldog is rather more modest. Seen in Zuuk, the Netherlan...
Bulldog and trailer
A restored Lanz Bulldog tractor seen on the road during an oldtimer gathering in Zuuk, the Netherlan...
Looking almost perfect this Lanz Bulldog tractor.
See picture #1046 also
Lanz Bulldog in Zuuk
Another Lanz Bulldog, there are many of them now on this site, seen at Zuuk, the Netherlands.